|Description||. With good quality and nice design, it is a heavy duty back loading money counter.
. It can count all kinds of paper and polymer banknotes in the world.
. UV, MG, IR, DD detecting sensitivity can be adjusted.
. It has self-examination functions.
. Its software can be upgrade||Dors 800 is a 2 pocket multicurrency sorter with expert level counterfeit detection.|
A high-end ID card printer that is easy-to-use, flexible and fast. When loaded with the Evolis cutting-edge encoding technologies, Primacy turns into the ideal solution to issue cards.
The Primacy is available with different specifications — base model and encoding options.
Does single-sided printing and has a standard 100 card capacity for both input hopper and output hopper.
Prints up to 210 full color ID cards per hour single-sided.
|1….10 ksh 7,000
11…20 ksh 6,500
Above 20… 5,900||HL 7S is a value counter with good quality and a nice design, its a heavy duty back loading value counter. Multi-currency detection of up to 10 currencies and has various mode counting features.||DORS 820 makes it possible to sort out fakes, invalid banknotes and bills of a different denomination. Currently the database includes 30 currencies!
The two-pocket bill counter/sorter counts mixed denominations as well as verifies bills at a speed of 1,500 bills per a minute. A cashier gains quality without loosing speed.
The machine recognizes a processed currency by the first bill. It means there is no need to switch or select currency manually. Moreover, DORS 820 saves counting results of each of 10 currencies separately during a session. This two-pocket sorter relieves a cashier, in doing so it speeds up work.
Similar machines have auto currency recognition for up to 5 currencies (not 10).|
|Content||. Counting Speed: >1,000pcs/min
. Hopper’s Size: 190mm
. Money counter’s size: 310mm x 275mm x 195mm
. Display Screen: Main display screen is LCD. Side display screen is LED(Lens).
. Gross Weight: 15kgs (2pcs)
. Size of Carton: 685mm x 390mm x 275mm (2pcs)
. Hopper Capacity: 300pcs
. Stacker Capacity: 200pcs
. Voltage and Frequency: 220V, 50Hz or 110V, 60Hz||• 10+ currencies in one template according to customer’s choice;
• Automatic recognition of 5 pre-selected currencies;
• 9 kinds of the authenticity verification (including IR, VI, UV, MG detection);
• Note sorting by orientation, face, denomination;
• User-friendly machine due to its 4.3” touch screen and advanced on-screen menu;
• Two hot modes are available through the buttons I and II by the sides of the touch screen. Using them, you can save and recall two most frequently used modes, for example, I for the income counting, II for the CIT preparation – or I for operations of the first cashier, II for the second one);
• Multilanguage interface ;
• The connectivity to an external display, a printer, a CCTV system;
• Software updates are available via Internet without a participation of a technician;
• Easy maintenance due to full access to the sensors when a machine’s cover is opened.||High Performance ID Card Printer and Encoder, Powerful, Compact and Easy-to-Use, Built-in USB and Ethernet with optional wireless.||Advanced Cleaning Kit (for a complete cleaning of the printer)
2 pre-saturated ‘T’ cards, 2 adhesive cards, 1 pen, 1 dispenser of pre-saturated wipes BANKING & OFFICE EQUIPMENT, OFFICE EQUIPMENTTAGS: BUSINESS SOLUTIONS, ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS,||◆Multi-Currency Detection — Up to 10 currencies
◆Various Mode of Counting — Mix value / PCS count / SORT / Mix ADD
◆Apply optical inspection and use two CIS sensors to recognize and detect counterfeit bills and to discriminate denominations.
◆LCD Display — Color TFT LCD and full graphic UI notification
◆With touch screen–easy to operate
◆Compact Design — Compact in size and avant-garde in appearance
◆Upgrade the software by USB disk
◆Can connect to the printer to print out the counted report
◆The serial number of the RMB, HKD, USD and EURO can print out
◆All the data could be saved to the PC.||*The two-pocket bill counter/sorter counts mixed denominations as well as verifies bills at a speed of 1,500 bills per a minute. A cashier gains quality without loosing speed
*DORS 820 identify bills with dirt, holes, lack of corners or inscriptions.
*Double CIS: twice stronger detection
*Certified by the European Central Bank|