|Description||– DORS 500 is designed for automated banding of note bundles by one cross ring band.
– Has ease of operation due to several default factory settings with optimal parameters.
– Has ease of band replacement and maintenance.
– Tipping front cover ensures easy and comfortable access to band track.||. With good quality and nice design, it is a heavy duty back loading money counter.
. It can count all kinds of paper and polymer banknotes in the world.
. UV, MG, IR, DD detecting sensitivity can be adjusted.
. It has self-examination functions.
. Its software can be upgrade||• The currency of counted and controlled currencies can be displayed on the screen , with the ability to print the serial numbers and quantities of money on demand
• Automatic Country Selection: No manual country selection is required.
• The total detection time is approximately 0.4 sec. It is ongoing. The counting of the counted money reflects the value, piece information on the screen.
• Money is checked, counted from the back of the front side of the device (depending on your choice).||– Touching the Clear(C) key deletes the whole data
– Emboss printing to avoid fraudulence
– Same amount can be printed out repeatedly
– Touching the (CL) key deletes the Total Printed Checks and Total amount printed stored in the memory
– ‘BACKSPACE’ key in correcting for entered figures or to delete the last figure||This series of coin counters ideal for use by banks, commercial cashiers and any other location that requires fast and accurate counting and sorting
of coins.||The video conferencing ability makes it suitable for board/meeting rooms.|
- Perfect for office set up
|Content||• Direct-to-card dye-sublima on/Resin thermal transfer
• Single-sided printing, edge-to-edge, upgrade kit for dual-sided printing as an op on
• Standard 300 x 300 dpi resolution
• Customizable 300 x 600 dpi resolution (color and monochrome
printing) or 300 x 1200 dpi resolution (monochrome printing only)
• 32 MB memory (RAM) standard – optional 64 MB
• Dual-sided Card Lamina on Module (CLM) as an op on||. Counting Speed: >1,000pcs/min
. Hopper’s Size: 190mm
. Money counter’s size: 310mm x 275mm x 195mm
. Display Screen: Main display screen is LCD. Side display screen is LED(Lens).
. Gross Weight: 15kgs (2pcs)
. Size of Carton: 685mm x 390mm x 275mm (2pcs)
. Hopper Capacity: 300pcs
. Stacker Capacity: 200pcs
. Voltage and Frequency: 220V, 50Hz or 110V, 60Hz||KEY FEATURES
• Up to 8 currencies detected at the same time:Euro, US Dollar, British Pound, Lebanese Pound, Syrian Lira, AED, Nigerian, South African, Saoudi Riyal. • High Accuracy and complex inspection: quantity and position of magnetic ink, Infra-red ink, Spectrum ink, Secure thread, Image printing process etc.
• High speed: Speed:<0.5 second/sheet • List of detected pieces denomination.
• Rechargeable battery inside for portable usage (optional), provide more than 24 hours standby time.
• OCR function:Serial number of banknote can be printed (optional) • Support RS-232 or USB interface to download software.
• Big LCD display and touch screen control panel to provide human interface. • With battery; With RS-232 downloading cable|
– Currency codes: Built in 16 Currency symbols
– Display and Printing: 14 digits
– Power Voltage: AC220v / 50-60Hz
– Power Consumption: 3.5w (20w when printing)
– Printing Speed: Approx. 8.5 secs. to print the full amt.
– Size: 9.5L x 7.1W x 4.3H inches & Weight: 2.2kg
– Calculator: Yes
|Compatible with all coins
Enlarged input funnel
Coins are filtered through slots to sort by value
Guaranteed to have a long life
The construction avoids jams
Two separate tunings (for the diameter and the thickness of coins) allow this model to work as universal coin counter and sorter
Stores data from counting and sorting
Easy to use
Reduced noise level
Settings are backed up in the event of a power failure
External display as an option||An all-in-one communications solution to improve the efficiency and desktop experience of any user.
*The GXV3240 Video IP Phone with AndroidTM brings innovation to a desktop by providing a multimedia experience through its cutting edge functionality and video conferencing abilities.|