|Description||.iClock S880 is a RFID terminal for time & attendance and access control applications.
.It adopts a brand new firmware and provides an unprecedented user experiences with stunning GUI, rock-solid stability and fast matching speed.
.Users can easily manage data by networking iClock S880 via RS232/485, TCP/IP, and USB Client.||· 1.3 Megapixel high-performance CMOS
· Analog HD output, up to 720P resolution
· True Day/Night
· Up to 20m IR distance|
Seller: Horizonshub Technologies Limited
|.1 touch a-second user recognition, Fingerprint reader with durable and highly accurate ZK optical sensor.
.Stores 3000 templates, 5,000 CARDS and 30,000 transactions.
.Reads Fingerprint and/or CARD||1.0 Megapixel high-performance CMOS
Analog HD output, up to 720P resolution
DNR, Smart IR
Up to 20m IR distance
Switchable TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS||– Security level 10.
– ABUS-Plus disc cylinder: highest protection against manipulation,
– Extremely high number of key differs
– Cylinder inserted from the top: optimum drill and pull resistance
– Body and shackle made from hardened alloy steel
– Black GRANIT protection for even more corrosion resistance|
- Remarkable User Experience
- Intuitive and stunning UI designed with the most popular and internationalized factor.
- Interface operation adopts modularized hierarchical design. Simpler, Better and More logical.
- Faster matching speed: Less than 1 second.Enhanced Features and Performance
- User validity settings.
- Data backup and retreival.
- Advanced User ID consisting of letters and numbers.
- Chip encryption for firmware protection.
- More flexible menu configuration: double line text display.
- External printer for attendance records output (Optional).
- Optional integrated Wi-Fi\GPRS.
- Relay contacts for alarm, bell, lock, exit, switch, etc.Excellent Expandability
- Easy to extend functions and customize customers demand.Access Control Interfaces for Wiegand-in, Wiegand-out, door lock connection, alarm, and bell.
|The cameras have a clear resolution of 720P. It is compatible with other 1080P DVRS to improve its clarity. It has smart IR vision of 20m during the night. It has motion detection, which can be configured in the dvr connected to alarm systems. The motion detection can also be used to minimize on the hard disk usage, thereby saving space. For better clarity, the dvr should be connected to the monitor using HDMI cables. Uses less powerless than 1 ampere current and 12 volts dc power. It has automatic day and night switching. Its flat base makes it ideal for mounting on ceilings or flat surfaces. The outer cover prevents moisture from entering the camera, therefore can be mounted outdoors.|
- 1.0 Megapixel high-performance CMOS
- IP66 weatherproof
- Up to 20m IR distance
- True Day/Night
- SKU: HI340CM0Z45N0NAFAMZ
- Model: ome
- Weight (kg): 0.4
From the world's biggest manufacturer of CCTV equipment and other security Systems, comes this camera CCTV kit from Hikvision. Installation process is straightforward (Plug and play) and comes with an installation manual. The HD Cameras and Turbo enabled DVR gives a crystal clear image during live viewing and recorded video playback.What's more, the Cameras come with IR capability for Night vision, IP66 rating to withstand the weather elements and motion detection capability Can backup records on the cloud for future referenceThis CCTV cameras system has all necessary items required for a successful CCTV installation apart from clips/trunking/cable ties which you can buy from the nearest hardware shop
|· 1 touch a-second user recognition
· Fingerprint reader with durable and highly accurate ZK optical sensor
· Stores 3000 templates, 5,000 CARDS and 30,000 transactions
· Reads Fingerprint and/or CARD
· OPTIONAL integrated smart CARD reader
· Built-in Serial and Ethernet ports
· Tamper-proofs switch and alarm outputs
· Request-to-exit and alarm contacts
· Audio-Visual indications for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingers|
Hikvision DS-2CE56C0T-IRPF HD Indoor IR 1MP CC Camera
|Image Sensor:||1MP CMOS Image Sensor|
|Min. Illumination:||0.1 Lux @(F1.2,AGC ON), 0 Lux with IR|
|Shutter Time:||1/25(1/30) s to 1/50,000 s|
|Lens:||3.6mm (2.8mm, 6mm optional), Angle of View: 70.9°(3.6mm), 92°(2.8mm), 56.7°(6mm)|
|Adjustment Range:||Pan: 0 – 360°, Tilt: 0 – 75°, Rotation: 0 – 360°|
|Day& Night:||IR cut filter with auto switch|
|Video Frame Rate:||720p@25fps/720p@30fps|
|HD Video Output:||1 Analog HD output|
|S/N Ratio:||More than 62 dB|
|Operating Conditions:||-40 °C – 60 °C (-40 °F – 140 °F)
Humidity 90% or less (non-condensing)|
|Power Supply:||12 VDC±15%|
|Power Consumption:||Max. 4W|
|IR Range:||Up to 20m|
|Dimension:||Φ89.5 × 69.8 mm(Φ3.52” × 2.75”)|
|Weight:||250 g||Granit locks have a tensile resistance of over six tonnes, making it almost impossible for attackers to release the shackle from the lock body by force. The special ABUS Plus locking system is extremely effective at preventing manipulative break-in attempts such as picking.
ABUS Granit padlocks have been developed using specifications laid down by Swedish insurance companies, which are known for their extremely high standards. In the case of the European CEN standards, which are also incredibly demanding, Granit locks are regularly classified at the highest levels.
Granit locks have a tensile resistance of over six tonnes, making it almost impossible for attackers to release the shackle from the lock body by force. The special ABUS Plus locking system is extremely effective at preventing manipulative break-in attempts such as picking.
Even violent attacks on the cylinder are prevented, as a steel plate located in front of the cylinder opening stops drill bits from taking hold. Granit locks have a special black coating on the body and shackle that offers very high levels of corrosion protection. All these characteristics ensure that Granit padlocks are among the most secure in the world.|