|Description||Dors 800 is a 2 pocket multicurrency sorter with expert level counterfeit detection.||*The two-pocket bill counter/sorter counts mixed denominations as well as verifies bills at a speed of 1,500 bills per a minute. A cashier gains quality without loosing speed
*DORS 820 identify bills with dirt, holes, lack of corners or inscriptions.
*Double CIS: twice stronger detection
*Certified by the European Central Bank||– Touching the Clear(C) key deletes the whole data
– Emboss printing to avoid fraudulence
– Same amount can be printed out repeatedly
– Touching the (CL) key deletes the Total Printed Checks and Total amount printed stored in the memory
– ‘BACKSPACE’ key in correcting for entered figures or to delete the last figure||. With good quality and nice design, it is a heavy duty back loading money counter.
. It can count all kinds of paper and polymer banknotes in the world.
. UV, MG, IR, DD detecting sensitivity can be adjusted.
. It has self-examination functions.
. Its software can be upgrade||HL 7S is a value counter with good quality and a nice design, its a heavy duty back loading value counter. Multi-currency detection of up to 10 currencies and has various mode counting features.||One or Two Pockets
The standard single pocket can hold up to 100 documents ensuring sequence integrity. A two pocket model (Vision X P) is available for applications requiring physical document sorting (e.g. on-us/transit; domestic/foreign; check/payment coupon).
The patented 3-mode feeder allows single document drop feed, auto feed with one-handed loading of a small batch, or a larger batch up to 100 documents by expanding the feeder opening.
Feeder capacity, device throughput (50, 75, 100+ DPM) and software options are easily upgradable via software key, to accommodate a broad range of transaction volume, processing time and decoding requirements
Accurate MICR and Advanced Imaging
Advanced MICR reading algorithms – including optical correction for optimal decoding accuracy, and superior grayscale and color scanning up to 300 dpi.
Ultraviolet or infrared front imaging options for security applications|
|Content||• 10+ currencies in one template according to customer’s choice;
• Automatic recognition of 5 pre-selected currencies;
• 9 kinds of the authenticity verification (including IR, VI, UV, MG detection);
• Note sorting by orientation, face, denomination;
• User-friendly machine due to its 4.3” touch screen and advanced on-screen menu;
• Two hot modes are available through the buttons I and II by the sides of the touch screen. Using them, you can save and recall two most frequently used modes, for example, I for the income counting, II for the CIT preparation – or I for operations of the first cashier, II for the second one);
• Multilanguage interface ;
• The connectivity to an external display, a printer, a CCTV system;
• Software updates are available via Internet without a participation of a technician;
• Easy maintenance due to full access to the sensors when a machine’s cover is opened.||DORS 820 makes it possible to sort out fakes, invalid banknotes and bills of a different denomination. Currently the database includes 30 currencies!
The two-pocket bill counter/sorter counts mixed denominations as well as verifies bills at a speed of 1,500 bills per a minute. A cashier gains quality without loosing speed.
The machine recognizes a processed currency by the first bill. It means there is no need to switch or select currency manually. Moreover, DORS 820 saves counting results of each of 10 currencies separately during a session. This two-pocket sorter relieves a cashier, in doing so it speeds up work.
Similar machines have auto currency recognition for up to 5 currencies (not 10).|
– Currency codes: Built in 16 Currency symbols
– Display and Printing: 14 digits
– Power Voltage: AC220v / 50-60Hz
– Power Consumption: 3.5w (20w when printing)
– Printing Speed: Approx. 8.5 secs. to print the full amt.
– Size: 9.5L x 7.1W x 4.3H inches & Weight: 2.2kg
– Calculator: Yes
|. Counting Speed: >1,000pcs/min
. Hopper’s Size: 190mm
. Money counter’s size: 310mm x 275mm x 195mm
. Display Screen: Main display screen is LCD. Side display screen is LED(Lens).
. Gross Weight: 15kgs (2pcs)
. Size of Carton: 685mm x 390mm x 275mm (2pcs)
. Hopper Capacity: 300pcs
. Stacker Capacity: 200pcs
. Voltage and Frequency: 220V, 50Hz or 110V, 60Hz||◆Multi-Currency Detection — Up to 10 currencies
◆Various Mode of Counting — Mix value / PCS count / SORT / Mix ADD
◆Apply optical inspection and use two CIS sensors to recognize and detect counterfeit bills and to discriminate denominations.
◆LCD Display — Color TFT LCD and full graphic UI notification
◆With touch screen–easy to operate
◆Compact Design — Compact in size and avant-garde in appearance
◆Upgrade the software by USB disk
◆Can connect to the printer to print out the counted report
◆The serial number of the RMB, HKD, USD and EURO can print out
◆All the data could be saved to the PC.||Offers best-in-class reliability and lowest total cost of ownership for distributed check capture based on our core competencies of system scalability, MICR read accuracy, superior image quality, smooth document handling, and professional service. Coupled with a modern, ergonomic and accessible design, and quiet operation.|