|Description||– Touching the Clear(C) key deletes the whole data
– Emboss printing to avoid fraudulence
– Same amount can be printed out repeatedly
– Touching the (CL) key deletes the Total Printed Checks and Total amount printed stored in the memory
– ‘BACKSPACE’ key in correcting for entered figures or to delete the last figure||DORS 820 makes it possible to sort out fakes, invalid banknotes and bills of a different denomination. Currently the database includes 30 currencies!
The two-pocket bill counter/sorter counts mixed denominations as well as verifies bills at a speed of 1,500 bills per a minute. A cashier gains quality without loosing speed.
The machine recognizes a processed currency by the first bill. It means there is no need to switch or select currency manually. Moreover, DORS 820 saves counting results of each of 10 currencies separately during a session. This two-pocket sorter relieves a cashier, in doing so it speeds up work.
Similar machines have auto currency recognition for up to 5 currencies (not 10).||Dors 800 is a 2 pocket multicurrency sorter with expert level counterfeit detection.||The Badgy100 all-in-one solution lets you create and print your own personalized plastic cards and badges one at a time.||– DORS 500 is designed for automated banding of note bundles by one cross ring band.
– Has ease of operation due to several default factory settings with optimal parameters.
– Has ease of band replacement and maintenance.
– Tipping front cover ensures easy and comfortable access to band track.||• The currency of counted and controlled currencies can be displayed on the screen , with the ability to print the serial numbers and quantities of money on demand
• Automatic Country Selection: No manual country selection is required.
• The total detection time is approximately 0.4 sec. It is ongoing. The counting of the counted money reflects the value, piece information on the screen.
• Money is checked, counted from the back of the front side of the device (depending on your choice).|
– Currency codes: Built in 16 Currency symbols
– Display and Printing: 14 digits
– Power Voltage: AC220v / 50-60Hz
– Power Consumption: 3.5w (20w when printing)
– Printing Speed: Approx. 8.5 secs. to print the full amt.
– Size: 9.5L x 7.1W x 4.3H inches & Weight: 2.2kg
– Calculator: Yes
|*The two-pocket bill counter/sorter counts mixed denominations as well as verifies bills at a speed of 1,500 bills per a minute. A cashier gains quality without loosing speed
*DORS 820 identify bills with dirt, holes, lack of corners or inscriptions.
*Double CIS: twice stronger detection
*Certified by the European Central Bank||• 10+ currencies in one template according to customer’s choice;
• Automatic recognition of 5 pre-selected currencies;
• 9 kinds of the authenticity verification (including IR, VI, UV, MG detection);
• Note sorting by orientation, face, denomination;
• User-friendly machine due to its 4.3” touch screen and advanced on-screen menu;
• Two hot modes are available through the buttons I and II by the sides of the touch screen. Using them, you can save and recall two most frequently used modes, for example, I for the income counting, II for the CIT preparation – or I for operations of the first cashier, II for the second one);
• Multilanguage interface ;
• The connectivity to an external display, a printer, a CCTV system;
• Software updates are available via Internet without a participation of a technician;
• Easy maintenance due to full access to the sensors when a machine’s cover is opened.||Feeder capacity : 25 cards
Output hopper : 25 cards
Ideally suited to your single printing needs and is perfect for limited budgets. its printing speed means that you can create a personalized card in less than a minute.||• Direct-to-card dye-sublima on/Resin thermal transfer
• Single-sided printing, edge-to-edge, upgrade kit for dual-sided printing as an op on
• Standard 300 x 300 dpi resolution
• Customizable 300 x 600 dpi resolution (color and monochrome
printing) or 300 x 1200 dpi resolution (monochrome printing only)
• 32 MB memory (RAM) standard – optional 64 MB
• Dual-sided Card Lamina on Module (CLM) as an op on||KEY FEATURES
• Up to 8 currencies detected at the same time:Euro, US Dollar, British Pound, Lebanese Pound, Syrian Lira, AED, Nigerian, South African, Saoudi Riyal. • High Accuracy and complex inspection: quantity and position of magnetic ink, Infra-red ink, Spectrum ink, Secure thread, Image printing process etc.
• High speed: Speed:<0.5 second/sheet • List of detected pieces denomination.
• Rechargeable battery inside for portable usage (optional), provide more than 24 hours standby time.
• OCR function:Serial number of banknote can be printed (optional) • Support RS-232 or USB interface to download software.
• Big LCD display and touch screen control panel to provide human interface. • With battery; With RS-232 downloading cable|